DragonFire Racing® Door Panel Kits are inspired by the B-2 bomber and feature a clean sleek design that enhances the untamed characteristics of the XP and its driver. Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum with built-in gussets and bump stops to add rigidity, these panels will fill the void left by the O.E.M. half door and give your UTV a sleek, racy body line, without breaking the bank.
*Will not fit 50″ 2015 RZR 900 models.
- O.E.M. door hardware upgrade kit included to optimize function
- Designed to match O.E.M. body lines
- Less expensive than O.E.M. lower half door kit
- Easy to install, instructions and hardware included
- Made in USA
The HMF Easy-Grip Door Handles replace the flimsy nylon strap door handles found on Can-Am Maverick X3 models. Replacing the nylon straps takes just seconds and makes a world of difference.
- 6061 Aluminum construction
- Set of two, left and right included
- Easy to install
Yoshimura Street Exhaust Systems
The high-quality of Yoshimura Exhaust Systems and Slip-On Mufflers are a direct result of the company’s commitment to uncompromising quality standards, extensive research and development, unrivaled expertise in manufacturing.
Arai VX-Pro4 Pure Helmet
The peak of this helmet is 14mm longer and 5mm wider than the VX-PRO3. Larger relief ports allow more air to escape from under the larger peak to minimize lift/pulling at speed. The chin vent incorporates expanded SS mesh that is moved from the inside to the outside of the shell, providing room to move the EPS chin liner forward to allow more room in the face area. The chin vent has a round and smooth mesh cap to resist snagging and digging and is easily removable with a single screw, that will breakaway, if necessary, in an impact. The Inner Mud Gate can be easily removed for more airflow. The liner components feature FCS cheek pads that have a larger surface area, wrapping under the jaw for more comfort. A removable, replaceable, washable neck roll pad, and 5mm peel away cheek pads and temple pads. The ventilation consists of six upper vents, an upper and lower rear exhaust vent cowl, designed to increase airflow and vacuum exhaust, vents designed to assist holding goggle strap in center position and not slide off, up or down, and an upper rear exhaust vent set designed to accommodate all five shell sizes. Vent is fragile under crash impact, but more durable against smaller contact. It has the same three basic chin intakes, two under peak intakes, six upper exhaust and two lower exhaust. The eye port trim and material has molded rubber trim across the top of the eye port, standoff ribs that help reduce liner wear from goggles while also providing a small gap for airflow and molded goggle strap guides at either side of the eye port trim.
Made of a hybrid fabric called ToadSkinz™, delivering the look and feel of a traditional polyester rain jacket with our trademark windproof, waterproof, breathable, microporous DriPore® film and a non-woven inner liner.
- Frogg Eyzz™ reflective piping
- Adjustable elastic cuff openings
- Tuck-in and removable hood with drip-free visor
- Adjustable elastic waistband with shock cord and dual cord locks
- Neoprene cuffs
- For a complete set, order ToadSkinz™ Reflective pants
A sport-touring short boot, upper made of leather, the Gaerne® G-Stelvio is composed of a durable leather with a Drytech waterproof membrane for protection. A lightweight microfiber front and rear allow for more flexibility and comfort. The boot also has structured ankle protection with reflex inserts. The G-Stelvio utilizes a new lateral closure, containing one buckle and velcro strap for easy, precise closure. The sole is made of rubber, increasing grip and control on the bike’s foot pegs.
Every choice and every sacrifice before the race impacts your results. The highest-level racers across the globe wear off-the-shelf Trinity gear because it fits and flows with the shape and movements of the next level motocross athlete. The road to the pro ranks is hard and long, so Trinity gear is tough – not a tear-off. You won’t find a set of gear that moves better with your body while you ride – no restrictions, no distractions. Pure focus.
- Strategically located laser cut ventilation holes
- Minimalistic, spandex stretch neck panel
- Articulated panels in targeted flex zones
- Lightweight, athletic fitting body form
- Ergonomic shaped front panel
- Spandex stretch dart on sleeve openings
- Lightweight, welded cuff openings with spandex
- 320 denier multi-weave 4-way stretch nylon knee panels
- Durable, 900 denier poly seat panel
- Drum-dyed and de-bossed leather inner knee panels
- Interwoven aramid inner leg heat barriers
- Mesh lower leg panel allows for unobstructed air flow
- Adjustable internal waist fitting system
- Integrated knee and thigh tpr system with mesh-air flow
- Laser cut ventilation panels
- Strategically engineered stretch channels
- Double and triple stitching throughout
Two interactive density plates add support while allowing full range of motion. Universal design fits right and left wrists.
Answer Apex Kidney Belt
Kidney belts were everywhere when Answer first hit the tracks in 1976. They fell out of fashion for a while but Answer have made them better and are bringing them back big with the all-new for 2021 Apex Kidney Belt. Smart foam reinforced by TPR gives support and protection to your lower back. The belt’s mesh bio-foam is infused with air channels for increased breathability. If you’re looking to pull more back-to-back riding days, or just want to feel stronger after the weekend is behind you, give the new Apex Kidney Belt a try and see how much better today’s belts can feel, protect and support.
- Impact-absorbing smart foam reinforced by rigid, but movable TPR
- Elastic closure with velcro attachments for precise fit and superior support
- Mesh bio-foam with air channels for increased breathability
Sleeves prevent brace rub and secure fit when worn under knee braces.
Stretch-fabric, moisture-transfer technology that is equipped with tri-laminate panels to block wind.
- Easy to put on and take off
- Offset ankle zipper for added comfort