Guess what? It’s Friday and we’ve picked out 12 items for you that are under $100 and qualify for a Next-Day Air Shipping Upgrade! Take advantage of our promotion going on NOW! Keep an eye out for the ‘Shipping Insanity’ badge on select products the next time you order! These specific products in orders over $99 will be eligible for next-day air shipping at no extra cost. If the order contains eligible items but is under $99, you will still pay ground shipping but will receive a complimentary upgrade to next-day air.
*Please Note: ‘Shipping Insanity’ is for eligible items only, not the entire order. ‘Shipping Insanity’ does not apply to items being shipped outside of the Continental US, to PO Boxes, or military addresses. Items will automatically ship regular ground if restrictions apply.
The Armega offers unparalleled dominance for the modern racer: bringing ULTRA HD lens clarity to motocross. Experience definition never before viewed through the lens of a goggle with increased impact protection and a quick-release lens changing system. Experience definition and subtlety never before viewed through the lens of a goggle. Add to that the proprietary HiPER contrast-enhancing lens technology and you’ll feel the depth of terrain as you’re commanding past it. This premium technology is injection-molded into a shatterproof lens that boasts an enhanced field of vision and impact protection. The 6-point locking-tab integration secures the lens and works in unison with a quick-change system enabling you to switch between lenses with a couple of simple clicks. A bonded, dual-injected frame incorporates a next generation sweat management system that collects sweat as your ride intensifies and forces it away from the lens and out of the goggle through an integrated channel in the frame. Force air intakes in the frame promote increased airflow to ensure fog-free vision, despite heated action overcoming the competition. Want a goggle designed to give it 100% deep in the battlegrounds of motocross? Look no further than the ARMEGA.
- Category defining Ultra HD lens provides unmatched optical clarity
- Quick-release system offers simple lens changing capability
- 6-point locking tabs integrate with quick-change system maximizing lens retention
- Injection-molded 2mm impact-rated, shatter-resistant lens
- Bonded, dual-injection frame construction maximizes strength and durability
- Force air intake ports increase circulation and maximize humidity evacuation
- Contouring compression seal technology to keep goggles in place
- Next generation sweat collection management and drainage system
Outriggers help to achieve a perfect fit and balance. Removable nose guard; triple-layer, moisture-managing foam; and anti-fog coated Lexan® lens for flawless vision.
- Nine-pin lens retention system is the highest number of retention points in the industry and ensures a secure fit
- 45mm wide, silicone-coated strap eliminates slippage
- Patent pending technology channels air into the foam, aiding in moisture management
- Mirrored lens models include a stack of standard tear-offs, extra clear lens and sublimated microfiber bag
- Clear-lens models include a stack of standard tear-offs and sublimated microfiber bag
The SCOTT Split OTG WFS Goggle offers the latest “over the glasses” goggle performance and technology. Optimized for prescription glasses, this OTG comes with the Works Film System. For the first time, an anti-stick grid is mounted and a mud flap is integrated to provide a maximum clear field of vision.
- Optimized for prescription glasses
- WORKS Film System
- SCOTT anti-stick grid with mud flap
- Three-layer face foam
- No-slip silicone strap
- Scott Truview Single WORKS lens
- NoFog™ anti-fog lens treatment
- Includes two rolls of film
- Made in USA
Includes a polarized smoked lens as well as clear and amber lenses to allow for changing them according to the weather and lighting condition. Hydrophobic coating on smoke lens repels water.
- 100% UV protection
- Includes three lens, removable closed-cell foam, goggle strap, carrying case and cleaning cloth
Ready for a ride in any winter weather, the Bancroft all leather winter glove will keep your digits warm and comfortable thanks to water-resistant leather covering the waterproof, breathable membrane, finished with an anti-microbial soft tricot liner. Protection is handled thanks to the gauntlet design, knuckle armor and padded fingers. A wrist securing strap and adjustable closure strap ensure a perfect and secure fit.
- Full leather outer shell
- Waterproof and breathable liner insert
- Leather palm with reinforcing panels
- Articulated fingers and palm padding
- Knuckle pad insert
- Index finger wiper blade on left hand
- Touch sensitive index and thumb panels
- Wrist securing strap
- Gauntlet closure
- Reflective accents
The Anvil Leather and Mesh Glove by Speed and Strength® is the work glove made for riding. With leather padded palm material, low profile neoprene cuff with closure and stretch nylon mesh backhand, it is the glove that gets work done, while still fitting perfectly around a motorcycle throttle.
- Stretch nylon mesh backhand
- Leather padded palm
- Low profile neoprene cuff with closure
- Touch screen finger tips
Answer AR5 Ops Gloves
The Answer AR5 glove offers superior comfort and protection to all levels of riders.
- Sonic TPR knuckle protector
- Windproof backhand material
- AX Suede™ Cinco synthetic leather palm with additional grip layer for added comfort and durability
- 2mm PORON® XRD™ integrated palm pad to reduce vibration fatigue on long rides
- Cell touch for first finger and thumb pads
- Neoprene cuff for added support and comfort and an integrated velcro closure
The Valencia Glove is a lightweight, super-breathable glove with padded knuckle protection. It features leather palm reinforcements for increased abrasion-resistance.
- Black and Grey colors have touch screen thumb and index finger tips
- Lightweight air mesh provides breathability and comfort
- Ergonomic finger construction offers excellent fit
- Synthetic-suede palm provides tactile feel
- Leather palm reinforcements for abrasion resistance
- Molded-foam knuckle pad for impact resistance
- Touch screen friendly
- 100% polyester shell with waterproof coating
- Micro fleece interior lining
- Three-panel Scuba hoodie
- #5 water-resistant zippers
- Zippered left chest pocket and welt pockets
- Interior media pocket
- Drawcords with toggles at hood and waist
- Antique nickel eyelets
- Slim fit
The Tailhook full zip premium hoody features a heavy weight cotton poly brushed back fleece. The soft rich fleece is perfect when the temperatures cool down. A custom athletic cut with welt pocket. Score easy style points on race day with embroidered Factory Geico Honda team logos and custom trim package.
- 300g heavy weight
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester brushed back fleece
- Contrast self front/back yoke and hood
- Embroidered Factory team logos at sleeves
- Silk screened factory logos at sleeves
- Custom athletic cut with extended neck zip
- Contrast round draw cord with plastic tipping
- Welt pockets with self pocket bag
- Custom trim package
- Modern athletic fit
A casual look with performance that’s ready for anything, throw on the Call to Arms™ moto shirt and be prepared at a moment’s notice. Featuring a classic fit, rider’s style design that’s full of performance tricks, as well, like a shoulder expansion gusset design, snap down collar, double snap closure cuffs, and a center, front, zippered closure with snaps.
- 100% cotton, camo-printed twill
- Classic fit, rider’s style
- Shoulder expansion gusset
- Center, front, zippered closure with snaps
- Snap down collar
- Snap down front flap pockets
- Double snap closure cuffs
- Front welt hand pockets with zip closure
- Reinforced aramid fiber shoulders and elbows
Get the same factory look as the GEICO Honda Team with a full line of team apparel and accessories.
- Extended zip with hood for warmth
- Hidden zippered body pockets
- Contrast draw cord and cut-n-sew sleeve panel
- Embroidered Chest and sleeve logos with engineered chevron art
- Custom logo eyelets
- Athletic fit