What’s up guys!? Happy Monday!! Let’s start off the week right and get you hooked up with some items that qualify for Shipping Insanity! If you haven’t heard about Shipping Insanity you might be lying or just living under a rock! Take advantage of our promotion going on NOW! Keep an eye out for the ‘Shipping Insanity’ badge on select products the next time you order! These specific products in orders over $99 will be eligible for next-day air shipping at no extra cost. If the order contains eligible items but is under $99, you will still pay ground shipping but will receive a complimentary upgrade to next-day air.
*Please Note: ‘Shipping Insanity’ is for eligible items only, not the entire order. ‘Shipping Insanity’ does not apply to items being shipped outside of the Continental US, to PO Boxes, or military addresses. Items will automatically ship regular ground if restrictions apply.
The peak of this helmet is 14mm longer and 5mm wider than the VX-PRO3. Larger relief ports allow more air to escape from under the larger peak to minimize lift/pulling at speed. The chin vent incorporates expanded SS mesh that is moved from the inside to the outside of the shell, providing room to move the EPS chin liner forward to allow more room in the face area. The chin vent has a round and smooth mesh cap to resist snagging and digging and is easily removable with a single screw, that will breakaway, if necessary, in an impact. The Inner Mud Gate can be easily removed for more airflow. The liner components feature FCS cheek pads that have a larger surface area, wrapping under the jaw for more comfort. A removable, replaceable, washable neck roll pad, and 5mm peel away cheek pads and temple pads. The ventilation consists of six upper vents, an upper and lower rear exhaust vent cowl, designed to increase airflow and vacuum exhaust, vents designed to assist holding goggle strap in center position and not slide off, up or down, and an upper rear exhaust vent set designed to accommodate all five shell sizes. Vent is fragile under crash impact, but more durable against smaller contact. It has the same three basic chin intakes, two under peak intakes, six upper exhaust and two lower exhaust. The eye port trim and material has molded rubber trim across the top of the eye port, standoff ribs that help reduce liner wear from goggles while also providing a small gap for airflow and molded goggle strap guides at either side of the eye port trim.
- Emergency Cheek Pad Removal strap label design for easier use; label acts as pull tab for strap
- Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards
The ultimate race helmet. Ultra-light, full carbon fiber construction features an elegant, race-proven profile for maximum stability at speed. Adjustable rear spoiler ensures stability and strategic venting for massive airflow. Italian design and engineering at its finest.
- Full carbon fiber construction
- Emergency Release System (ERS)
- Locking shield mechanism prevents accidental opening at high speeds
- Outstanding peripheral vision
- Dual-Action, Racing AirFlow (RAF) venting system
- Pinlock® fog-resistant inner shield included
- Liner features, net construction keeps head cool and dry -removable and replaceable
- Single-piece cheek pads for easy care and replacement
- Adjustable rear spoiler for customizable stability at speed
- Designed, engineered and entirely manufactured in Italy
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. standards
Evolution of the N44. This 6-in-1, crossover design with quick-change accessories allows for customized looks and functions for every ride. Helmet comes with clear shield, integrated sun shield, peak and the removable chinbar. The GE Lexan® chinbar is EPS-lined and attaches to the shell with strong stainless steel latches. It passes the tests for full-face helmets of the European standard ECE-2205. The mesh chin curtain has wind/noise-reducing air wings (included). This helmet features the Vision Protection System (VPS): the internal scratch-resistant and fog-resistant sunshield is lowered by a slider and retracted instantly by a button. The faceshield is optically correct and fitted in an exceptionally large eye port. The black peak (included) can be installed in seconds instead of the clear shield. It has a lightweight, aerodynamic, polycarbonate shell with built-in spoiler for improved stability. The fully removable and washable Clima-Comfort® liner is antibacterial, antifungal and wicking. A separate neck roll lowers wind noise inside the helmet and is removable in summer. The venting mechanism features the Air-booster system and a Venturi effect-based hot air extractor.
- Monolithic cheek pads with integrated chin strap padding for extra comfort
- Clima-Comfort liner with integrated chin-strap padding
- Microlock2 (adjustable quick-release) retention system
- Includes side covers, chinbar mounting point covers, Pinlock fog-resistant insert, chin curtain and user’s manual
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. and ECE-22.05 standards
With an innovative spoiler for stability, internal sun visor to keep you from squinting into the sunset, and a comfort liner that can be washed and reused, the SS2100 by Speed and Strength® will last you years to come.
- Protective ABS shell
- Rear spoiler for high-speed stability
- Dual-density protective EPS system
- Drop down internal sun visor
- Washable plush comfort liner
- Faceshield blocks 90% of UV rays
- Tinted faceshield sold separately
- Optically correct anti-fog/anti-scratch face shield
- Pliable rubber breath deflector
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. and E.C.E. standards
- Tinted faceshield sold separately
The Firstgear Women’s Voyage Jacket has been specifically designed to fit female riders. The Voyage Jacket has been constructed with a 600D Poly Outer Shell with DWR. A waterproof and breathable internal liner keeps you dry and comfortable all ride long. The Firstgear Women’s Voyage Jacket also has built-in stretch spandex expansion gussets at the hips and adjustable waist straps for better mobility and a perfect fit. This jacket includes two chest intake vents and two rear exhaust vents to keep you fresh, as well as reflective accents for nighttime visibility. The Firstgear Women’s Voyage Jacket features CE Level 1 Knox pads in the elbows, shoulders, and back. Check out all the great features the Firstgear Women’s Voyage Jacket has to offer listed below. The Voyage Jacket will cover all your needs.
- Three-quarter length textile jacket
- Specifically designed to fit and function for female riders
- 600D poly outer shell with DWR and waterproof / breathable internal liner (Z-liner)
- Removable thermal liner with color-coded attachment tabs
- Soft and durable rolled Neoprene collar and cuff edging
- Two chest intake vents
- Two rear exhaust vents
- One concealed zippered chest pocket
- Hand pockets, left forearm stash pocket, and internal media pockets
- Two upper arm snapped sleeve pockets
- Dual wind and storm flap on main two-way access zipper
- Adjustable waist straps
- Built-in, stretch spandex expansion gussets at hips
- Reflective accents
- Ce Level 1 Knox elbow and shoulder pads / foam back pad
- Five-year warranty
You’ll look like you stopped traffic when you fly past in this 600-denier textile main chassis with diamond quilted buffalo leather accent panels. The Speed and Strength® Women’s Minx Leather Textile jacket will keep you warm with a removable thermal liner, or stay cool with YKK® zippered adjustable dual back vents. Removable Knox Lite CE protectors in the shoulders and elbows protects you when the ride doesn’t go as planned, and the removable hood goes with or stays home depending on your look that day.
- 600-denier textile main chassis
- Diamond quilted buffalo leather accent panels
- Removable Knox Lite CE protectors in the shoulders and elbows
- YKK® zippered cuffs and front storage pockets
- YKK® zippered adjustable dual back exhaust vents
- Removable thermal liner
- Removable hood
- Internal storage pockets
The Triton’s lightweight waterproof nylon shell will keep you dry and warm so you don’t come back early and miserable after riding in the rain. Stow-Away collar hood will keep your head dry and comfortable once you arrive at your destination. Can be self packaged using the convenient internal storage pocket.
- Waterproof and breathable lightweight nylon outer shell
- Collar adjusters and sleeve take-ups
- Stow-away hood inside collar
- 2-way main zipper with storm flap
- Waterproof hand pockets
- Shock cord hem adjuster and stow-away pouch
- Slide buckle waist adjusters and inside storage pockets
- Reflective accents
Waxed cotton canvas frame with removable Vault™ CE-approved shoulder, elbow and spine protectors.
- Removable hooded vest liner that can be worn separately
- Molded Strong Arm™ sleeve adjusters
- Lockdown™ cinch cord waist adjuster
- Microfiber-lined collar and cuffs
- YKK® main zipper opening
- Belt loops for pant attachment
- Reflective trim
Expandable 4″ back rise for added protection and easy access pass-through pockets.
- 1″ waistband with adjustable locking shock cord
- Oversized leg opening with hook-and-loop adjustment
- Waterproof and breathable
100% cotton tee with screen printed graphics.
Upgrade equipment for most Speed and Strength® jackets. High-density polyurethane construction. Designed for impact absorption. Tall profile can be fitted to most motorcycle garments.
- CE-approved to EN 1621-1
Maximum breathability in a minimalist design.
- Ultra-breathable, hex-mesh dorsal material
- Reinforced thumb
- Silicone print throttle fingers
- Elongated cuff